The right leasing program can be essential to the success of a project. Since leasing presents many cost-effective opportunities for the acquisition of equipment, working with a specialist who knows the market and the most advantageous techniques of lending and financing is as important as the selection of the equipment itself.
The specific categories which may require financing are as follows:
- Equipment including buildouts.
- Furnishings and fixtures.
- Accounts receivable
- Working capital
- Lines of credit.
- Practice acquisition loans.
The specific types of medical facilities which require financing are:
- Physician and dental offices. (Either single practitioners or group practices.)
- Hospitals, outpatient centers and clinics.
- Imaging centers, surgical centers and oncology centers.
- Nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
- Laboratory facilities.
- Home health care companies.
- Durable medical equipment companies. (Companies that rent equipment to sick and older people at home such as wheel chairs, beds, respirators, etc.).